All 5 Star Reviews – The O-Tones – great wedding band choice!
Check out our reviews on The Knot, a premiere wedding website. All 5 Star Reviews – The O-Tones – great wedding band choice!
posted 10/23/2016 The O-Tones where the perfect choice for our spectacular wedding. Great selection of songs. Mary Witt was beyond exceptional, and the band was very accommodating. Highly recommend you check these folks out! Well worth the money spent.
- posted 1/16/2016 The O-Tones were perfect It couldn’t have been easier to work with Mary and the O-Tones. All the negotiations regarding set list, timing, price were straightforward and painless. We were so happy to have live music at our wedding. Our guests loved them. Their show(wo)manship was just right for our setting and guests. They are wonderful musicians, Mary has a gorgeous voice, and having them really added such a special, memorable aspect to our wedding. We are a two woman couple and were completely respected; working with the O-Tones was comfortable. I imagine they can work with any couple, regardless of race, religion (or lack thereof), creed, or gender composition. They are smart, caring, honest, fun people! There was not one thing that could’ve gone better. We feel so fortunate that this worked for us. Thank you Mary and the O-Tones!
posted 12/16/2015 Amazing O-Tones We hired the O-Tones for our wedding celebration, and in fact we hired them before we even had a venue! Our band contact, Mary Witt, went above and beyond, helping us with her knowledge of local venues and caterers in Western Mass. The band played a perfect mix of swing, jazz, and Motown. The guests were delighted to dance and all had great compliments for the band. The O-Tones were incredibly easy to work with, their sound was beautiful, and I would absolutely recommend them.
- posted 10/23/2016 The O-Tones were fantastic! We loved having them play at our wedding. They made the reception so much fun!
posted 10/23/2016 We were very lucky to have The O-Tones perform at our wedding. They have a great sound and kept the crowd going. I would recommend them for anyones wedding!
- posted 9/5/2016 (updated 9/22/2016) Withstanding the Test of Time and Bringing the Beauty of the Past, to Us. My partner and I felt The O-Tones was the best choice for our commitment ceremony, with Mary Witt making it easy to contact and make arrangements. Their mix of Jazz, R&B, Swing, Rock and Motown was perfect for our multi-generational guests. At times it was like stepping out of 21st century and sliding into the 1930’s through to the 50’s and present day, leaving our guests with a number of favorite genres to get on their feet and dance to. We were so pleased with the sound, the arrangement, and energy level that they had and brought out in our quests. Mary appreciated that we were having a black tie event and beautifully/handsomely blended into the lovely setting at The Amherst Women’s Club. We have since seen The O-Tones play in other venues and continue to enjoy their sound, music, style and energy. You will be pleasantly surprised with The O-Tones and pleased with your guests’ reaction.
posted 7/1/2016 The O-Tones are so awesome to work with!! Pure perfection in a great dancing band, stellar selection of songs, supreme musicianship. I can’t recommend them enough.
- posted 12/27/2015 O-Tones are pure entertainment! We hired Mary Witt & The O-Tones for our daughter’s wedding. There wasn’t a stiil foot or a frown among the 180 assembled – they were everything we hoped they’d be and more. HIRE THEM!
posted 12/15/2015 Great Swing/Motown/Dance band Good live music powers the kind of party that I want to throw. The O-Tones played our wedding party in 2014. We are serious dancers and trad musicians, and booked the band first, before anything else. We wanted something the whole family would enjoy, not just swing and motown but some songs in waltz time, and Beatles to keep the British side happy. The O-Tones delivered admirably, fine musicians that they are, and were the lynchpin of a great party. Us and our guests were dancing for hours. Mary Witt was also a huge help with logistics. She recommended the venue and caterer that we used, very happily. The band brought the sound system and operated it flawlessly including for the speeches. They were perfectly pleasant and professional; we’ve remained facebook friends with Mary.
- posted 12/15/2015 THE best!!! Talented, swinging, professional, flexible, amazing energy, warm and very fun!!!!!!
posted 12/13/2015 The best part of the party! The O-Tones knew that we had invited a mix of swing dancers and non-swing dancers to our wedding, as well as people of all ages. Over the course of the reception, they played just the right mix of music to get most everyone up and dancing! Even those who didn’t dance commented on enjoying the music. Though it was quite a few years ago, now, I remember the dancing part of the reception most of all. Mary Witt was open to all of our questions and suggestions, then at the reception we were free to relax and enjoy. I can’t recommend this talented group of musicians highly enough. They added an additional level of bliss to an already fantastic day!